We have around 45 education boards in India. A comparison table between major four boards is provided below to help parents to decide boards and school based on the strength of our kids.
- The existing Mathematics examination is the Standard Level Examination.Basic and Standard Both will follow same syllabus.
- Student can pick Either level but the syllabus will remain same for both the level.
- This is Beneficial for the student who does not want to pursue Mathematics after class X.
- Student has to choose only one option , either Mathematics Basic or Mathematics Standard.
- Student has to clear Mathematics-Standard at class X, for taking up Mathematics at Sr.Secondary level.
- Mathematics-Standard is compulsory to pursue Mathematics at Higher classes(XI-XII).